Watermark Sense: Tips
Applying multiple watermarks
Watermark Sense allows to apply several custom watermark presets to every processed image. There are two options in this case:
- Save a separate image for every applied watermark. By assigning saving presets to the watermark presets, you can even save with different filename patterns and in various image formats.
- Combine all applied presets in every image. The image below shows an example where a text watermark with a brown background (at the bottom) is combined with a replicated image watermark (VeprIT logo).
Manual positioning with combined presets
In the Presets mode, if the option Combine all applied presets in every image is set, manual watermark positioning is disabled. However, you can still position watermarks manually in the following way:
- Temporarily disable the Combine all applied presets in every image option.
- Select every applied preset you wish and position its watermark manually.
- Enable the Combine all applied presets in every image option again. The manual positioning will be preserved.