Watermark Sense: Version History
Watermark Sense 1.3.1
- Option to preserve the output file creation date in exported images
- Bug fixes
Watermark Sense 1.3.0
- Fixes for OS X El Capitan.
- New saving options controlling the output filename letter case. Also available in saving presets.
- Adds the subsecond time metadata field on a user request. This field can be used in watermark text and for the output filename generation.
- Based on the user feedback, saving now works in the same way whether a single or multiple files are being saved.
- Improves memory consumption.
- Other minor improvements.
Watermark Sense 1.2.4
- Adds the GPS (location) metadata support.
- Allows commas in the watermark text.
- Allows commas in the output filename pattern.
- Adds options to remove IPTC and EXIF metadata.
- Minor user interface improvements.
- Fixes Image Browser selection when thumbnails are partly visible.
- Fixes the first filename in the Image Browser that was sometimes not shown correctly.
- Fixes the EXIF Artist metadata field that was not shown correctly on OS X 10.7 (Lion).
Watermark Sense 1.2.3
Fixes the inter-application integration (opening watermarked images in Resize Sense) in the Mac App Store version on OS X Yosemite.
Watermark Sense 1.2.2
This update fixes a problem which appeared when using a none-RGB color as the watermark text fill or stroke color. This could brake the preview and crash the application when saving. In addition, it adds a new example watermark preset.
Watermark Sense 1.2.1
This update fixes a problem which could sometimes lead to missing watermarks on the saved images. This happened when the application became inactive while saving images with multiple combined watermarks.
Watermark Sense 1.2.0
- Introducing the Large Batch operation mode as an alternative to the old (now called Small Batch) mode. The latter is convenient when working with fewer images performing many customizations. The new Large Batch mode is designed for processing large numbers of images mostly without customizations.
- More metadata fields available for watermark text generation.
- More metadata fields available for the output filename generation.
- Many user interface improvements.
- Bug fixes, including the Image Browser scroll fix, which sometimes jumped up when the bottom is reached.
Watermark Sense 1.1.0
This major update improves watermarking flexibility, allowing to achieve more creative and consistent results for images of different sizes and aspect ratios. It also introduces a number of often requested features:
- New size units: percents of the long and short image edges. This allows to keep the font size similar on horizontal and vertical images of similar dimensions, while still taking advantage of relative size units.
- More flexible background rectangle padding configuration capable to achieve more creative results.
- When saving, it is now possible to replicate the original directory structure, starting from a defined location.
- Use image IPTC/EXIF metadata in the saved file names.
- Rename files within the application.
- Bulk-edit image resolution in the Info panel.
- Both "% of width" and "% of height" available in all size units.
- Drag & Drop applied presets reordering.
- PDF User Guide available within the application.
- Updated default watermark presets utilising the new features. We recommend you to delete the old default presets and import the new ones.
- Minor user interface and other improvements.
- Bug fixes, mostly for OS X Lion.
Watermark Sense 1.0.2
- Urgent bug fix: sometimes crashed if original images had no resolution metadata.
- Minor batch image metadata editor improvements.
Watermark Sense 1.0.1
- Date and time from image metadata can now be presented in various formats when printed in text watermarks.
- Batch image metadata editor fix: the last edited field was not always updated.
- Various minor improvements.
Watermark Sense 1.0.0
The first publicly available version.